Monday, January 31, 2011

Artist Statement

I created art because it interest me and it make feel that I can take any picture that I want and make it really good. Pictures that envolve with skiing or any outdoor picture inspires me. It make my photo's interesting and creative. I have taken Photo 1 & Photo 2 work so far, and I would love to make alot of photo shop and blend multi-photo's & to add different color to the picture. Valp Maciej Hajnrich his photo are about creativly and he also one the artist for Armada ski company and hip hop/rap music, and he used alot of photoshop/ software, yes they do it's digital photo and photo shop mostly. I think the image pop's out lot because I think he want people to look more deeply in the photo because it's about skiing, and being free, and also music. I think he had a good choice for making this photo.http://blog.valpnow.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment